Tata Sky is among the leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service provider in India that provides digital quality picture and sound quality in addition to wide range of interactive services. It is a joint venture between the TATA Group and STAR group that was incorporated in 2004. TataSky is only DTH Company of India that is ISO: 2009 certified and it has over 7 million connections. Tata Sky DTH is the fastest growing Direct to Home (DTH) provider in India that offer Indian viewers a top-notch television viewing experience via its satellite television service.
Tata Sky customers can contact Tata Sky customer care services via various channels including Internet, Phone, mails and nearest Tata Sky Dealers.
· Customers can visit the Tata Sky website at www.mytatasky.com. After activation of Tata Sky Account, customers can log on to www.mytatasky.com for completing registration. This website allows the consumers to manage their Tata Sky account including recharging their account, upgrading the base pack, ordering Showcase movies, adding new packages, and contacting customer care.
· Customer can go through the FAQ section on website for finding the answers to general queries. The links of the FAQs section is available at the bottom of the website home page. Alternativelyone can visit the following link
· Customer can easily recharge their account online via www.mytatasky.com. After login to the site, consumers need to click on the ‘Account Recharge’ option and make payment using Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net banking. Alternatively, consumers can also recharge their account by using online recharge services such as www.oxicash.in, Bank of India Instapay, Rechargeitnow.com, Citibank Bill Payment and Visa Bill Pay.
· Customers can send their query/concern/feedback to Tata Sky by login to My Tata Sky website. Once logged into the site customer is required to select Contact Us in the main menu and then select My Query for writing his/her queries.
Tata Sky Customer Care via Helpline numbers
Customers can contact Tata Sky’s 24×7 Help line numbers for resolving their queries. The staff of Tata Sky Contact Centre is well trained to answer all the queries in 11 Indian languages.
Tata Sky helpline Numbers
· From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860 425 6633
From other lines:
· Western India: 020 6600 6633
· Northern India: 0172 6600 6633
· Southern & Eastern India: 040 6600 6633
· Delhi: 011 6000 6633
· Mumbai: 022 6000 6633
· Kolkata: 033 6000 6633
· Chennai: 044 6000 6633
· Bangalore: 080 6000 6633
Tata Sky Customer Care via SMS
Customers can send SMS to customer care of Tata Sky for availing various services.
Redeeming the Tata Sky Recharge voucher Coupon by sending following SMS to 56633 from their Registered Mobile Number
SMS RC (16-digit recharge PIN) to 56633 from Mobile Number registered with account
Tata Sky Customer Care via mail
Customers can also write to Tata Sky Customer Care regarding the registration of Auto Debit Facility. Consumers can download the Auto Debit Form from website, fill three copies of it and send it with all the relevant documents to below mentioned address for completing the registration process.
Tata Sky Ltd. Auto Debit Request
P.O. Box 2424
Tata Sky Customer Care via Dealers
· Customers can visit their nearest Tata Sky Dealers for seeking assistance from customer care executive and resolving their issues.
· Customers can purchase Tata Sky from electronic Stores of Tata Sky.
· Customers can recharge the account through Tata Sky dealers by using any of the following methods.
· Paying cash to dealers for instantly recharging the account via pinless and paperless transaction.
· Buying Recharge Vouchers and redeeming them via SMS, www.mytatasky.com or Tata Sky helpline.
Disclaimer : Information subject to change. Please check with the vendor’s website for latest information.